The Association of Expatriates of Platanistasa was established on April 6, 1979.
The primary objective of the Association is to coordinate acts performed by all expatriates aiming at the prosperity, progress and development of our village.
To achieve its objective, the Association of Expatriates cooperates with the Community Council, as well as with all organized parties of the village, as members of the Platanistasa Development Board, which is presided by the President of the Community Council.
The Association’s main objectives are as follows:
- To maintain and develop greenery in the village
- To maintain and preserve built and natural environment
- To preserve and record our cultural heritage
- To elevate and promote our village through various events and acts
The Association’s Board of Directors during the period 2013-2016 is formed by the following members:
- Andreas Koulloufides (President)
- Savvas Palaichoros (Secretary)
- Georgia Hadjigeorgiou (Cashier)
- Varnavas Pashioulis (Member)
- Nicolas Eliades (Member)
- Kyriacos Christou (Member)
- Christophoros Hadjiioannou (Member)
- Xenia Cleopa – Psara (Member)
- Petros Pitsillis (Member)
Postal Address: P.O. BOX 28239, 2092 Nicosia
Telephone Numbers: 99218713 (Andreas Koulloufides) / 99555231 (Savvas Palaichoros) / 99341745 (Georgia Hadjigeorgiou)
Ηλεκτρονική Επικοινωνία: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org